DreamCrafters Inc.

www.dreamcrafters.ca

Friday, September 17, 2010

5 Breakthrough Techniques For Achieving ANY Dream or Goal

I love helping people achieve their dreams and goals.

In fact my company motto is Making Your Dreams Come True.

So I am really excited about the free teleseminar I am doing today called
5 Breakthrough Techniques For Achieving ANY Dream or Goal.

You can follow the class on the phone or online.

You can learn more or register at the link below:
http://www.dreamcrafters.ca/5BTteleseminar.php

Please join me.

Come discover 5 Breakthrough Techniques For Achieving YOUR Dreams and Goals.

Do you know someone who is struggling to achieve their dreams and goals?

Please send them the link below and invite them to the free teleseminar.
http://www.dreamcrafters.ca/5BTteleseminar.php

I hope to meet you in the class.

Blessings,

Don Giberson
DreamCrafters, Inc.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Over the past 15 years I have worked in sales, consulting, speaking and training, and for five years my wife and I operated a Subway Franchise in Hamilton, Ontario. I am currently pursuing my dream by founding and building DreamCrafters. I have been active in various volunteer organizations including Toastmasters and my church where I served on the Board of Directors and as a prayer chaplain. I am happily married to Margaret, a wonderful and amazing woman (and no, she did not pay me to say that). Finally, to give you a bit more of a sense of the person behind these words, I asked 20 people who know me fairly well to come up with five words, phrases or adjectives that they would use to describe me. Some of the answers cannot be printed here, but the five most common replies were: compassionate/thoughtful, detailed/thorough, spiritual, honest/trustworthy, and humourous.