As a Higher Consciousness Coach, I love discovering new books on consciousness and transformation.
What are your favorite books? Why are they favorites?
I was recently asked what books I would suggest on higher consciousness.
So below, in no particular order, are my Top 10 Books on Higher Consciousness and Transformation:
1. Barbara Marx Hubbard - Conscious Evolution. A classic and the book that sparked my interest in higher consciousness and transformation.
2. Gregg Braden - The Divine Matrix. One of my favorite books. Explains how we are all interconnected and how our thoughts and feelings can affect others.
3. David R. Hawkins - Transcending the Levels of Consciousness. A bit scholarly but provides a solid foundation for understanding the different levels of consciousness. His other books are also very good.
4. Michael Newton - Journey of Souls. Another favorite. Compelling evidence that we truly are spiritual beings and an excellent exploration of our soul journey.
5. Martha Beck - Steering By Starlight. I love Martha's books and this is one of my favorites. Offers practical suggestions for living a life guided by our inner wisdom.
6. Glenda Green - Love Without End...Jesus Speaks. Imagine spending months speaking with Jesus and asking him questions. Glenda did.
7. Ainslie McLeod - The Instruction: Living the Life Your Soul Intended. I loved this book so much I created a course (Soul-Centered Attraction) based on it.
8. Charlotte Sheldon - Quantum Leaps: 7 Skills for Workplace ReCreation. One of the best books I have read on quantum physics and how to apply what we are learning from this fascinating field in our life and work.
9. Schlitz, Vieten & Amorok - Living Deeply: The Art & Science of Transformation in Everyday Life. The title says it all. Based on a decade of research by the Institute of Noetic Sciences.
10. Wayne Dyer - There's a Spiritual Solution to Every Problem and Neale Donald Walsch - When Everything Changes, Change Everything. Two practical books for dealing with change and transformation.
And what are YOUR favorite books? Why?
- Over the past 15 years I have worked in sales, consulting, speaking and training, and for five years my wife and I operated a Subway Franchise in Hamilton, Ontario. I am currently pursuing my dream by founding and building DreamCrafters. I have been active in various volunteer organizations including Toastmasters and my church where I served on the Board of Directors and as a prayer chaplain. I am happily married to Margaret, a wonderful and amazing woman (and no, she did not pay me to say that). Finally, to give you a bit more of a sense of the person behind these words, I asked 20 people who know me fairly well to come up with five words, phrases or adjectives that they would use to describe me. Some of the answers cannot be printed here, but the five most common replies were: compassionate/thoughtful, detailed/thorough, spiritual, honest/trustworthy, and humourous.