DreamCrafters Inc.

www.dreamcrafters.ca

Monday, September 20, 2010

Learning To Walk

Have you ever watched a child learning to walk?

They struggle to their feet, take a wobbly step or two and fall down.

Then they get back up and try again.

Eventually they get their sense of balance and pretty soon you wish for the good ole days when they could just crawl.

Every one of us learned to walk the exact same way.

I have been having a "learning to walk" experience lately.

I recently started to use a new provider for my teleclasses.

It allows me to do a teleclass by phone with a simultaneous webcast over the internet.

It also allows me to use slides during my classes - which is great for visual learners.

But it is a new system for me - my steps have been wobbly and I have fallen a few times.

I did a presentation 5 Breakthrough Techniques For Achieving ANY Dream or Goal.

The first time I did the class the recording stopped just as I was getting to the best part - the big discount I was offering on my Ignite Your Dream Small Group Mentoring Program.

So I did the class again the next day - and this time the replay did not work.

If you read about this teleclass here on my blog and went to listen to the replay you found a message that said "This event is over."

My apologies for that.

So I am offering this class again - for one final time.

It will be Monday September 20th at 4:00 pm Eastern.

You don't need to register.

Just go to the link below and listen in:
http://attendthisevent.com/?eventid=15076497

If you miss it live, you can listen to the replay at the same link.

Feel free to pass this along to anyone who would like some help in achieving their dreams and goals - they will thank you for it.

So check it out - come see me walk!

And if you are in the process of doing something new for you - you may be having a similar experience.

Be kind and gentle with yourself.

Keep getting back up.

And pretty soon you will not only be walking - you will be running!

Blessings,

Don Giberson

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Over the past 15 years I have worked in sales, consulting, speaking and training, and for five years my wife and I operated a Subway Franchise in Hamilton, Ontario. I am currently pursuing my dream by founding and building DreamCrafters. I have been active in various volunteer organizations including Toastmasters and my church where I served on the Board of Directors and as a prayer chaplain. I am happily married to Margaret, a wonderful and amazing woman (and no, she did not pay me to say that). Finally, to give you a bit more of a sense of the person behind these words, I asked 20 people who know me fairly well to come up with five words, phrases or adjectives that they would use to describe me. Some of the answers cannot be printed here, but the five most common replies were: compassionate/thoughtful, detailed/thorough, spiritual, honest/trustworthy, and humourous.